Wednesday, October 1, 2014

H2O Milk Lotion

Hi guys!!! Welcome back to my blog! So lately I have been obsessed over this lotion by H2O. It's in milk and they have other scents as well. But for some reason I'm hooked on this one. Every time I shop at Ulta I find myself always looking for this lotion.
After a bath or shower I apply this lotion all over my body. The scent is amazing I love it. It literally makes my bathroom smell fresh and clean. It also makes my skin so soft and moisturized since I tend to get dehydrated a lot. I know I should drink more water!! Lol I have to be better about that! But this stuff helps me a lot. 
At ulta it retails for about $12 but I got it on sale. And I bought two and got a third one for free so I thought that was a great steal. They usually always have these types of sales at Ulta so please check them out!!! If interested I will link it down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment