As you already know because of the title I'm talking about the Loreal Magic Liquid Powder Foundation. I purchased this in the color 318 natural buff. I'm impressed with this foundation!!!! It's super light super soft I love love love it!!!! So for the days that I don't want to follow my while makeup routine I use this stuff and that all I really need. It gives a powder finish so I don't really need to use pressed powder unless it's a touch up. Or if I'm heading to the grocery store then I will set it with a translucent powder. I was kid of wondering how you guys apply it. Please leave me comments about application of this foundation since I feel like I'm not using enough.
Another plus about this is that it comes in a super cute square bottle. Purple top, which I love!
This product has become a must-have in my list.


No comments:
Post a Comment